This week’s blog is all about being, timeless classy but still in trend. Not that long ago I had a fabulous day spent with my mom. Of course with a girls day out comes the struggle of figuring out what to wear. Well, when there is not that much time and you want to look fab without spending a fortune. You need to know what are classics, that go with almost everything and can take your outfit from being cute to being absolutely chic.
Heres my tips on how to create a sophisticated look, without having to go out of your way.
- High waisted jeans are a necessity and in as many colours as possible. My top three must-have colours are Blue, Black and White.
- Pointed Toe heels, yet again a must! The top two colours you can’t go wrong with is Nude and Black.
- Small top handle bag, at least one of these is a must in a neutral colour, unless you want to pop with colour.
- A statement blouse, this is a trendy blouse something different from the usual. It can have frills like mine, have edgy sleeves, a unique pattern whatever speaks to your individual style.
- Gold Jewelry, gold is a timeless colour that pairs with just about everything. So invest in 2 to 3 accessories that are elegant and amp up your look. I would suggest a watch, a necklace and a pair of earrings.
WHAT I AM WEARING…
Denim jeans: Factorie
Blue Frill Blouse: New Feelings
Point toe heels: Dolce Vita
Jewelry: Sterns, Lovisa
STAND OUT, BE YOU AND OWN YOUR LOOK…
Hope you all have a fab day ahead. Share and comment below…